Release notes for November 4, 2022
New and enhanced features
Settings for Clip and Conversation Sharing
Zoom IQ admins can set Share and Edit Permissions to control who can:
- manage clip and conversation share settings
- share clips and conversations
- view clips and conversations via a shared link
- the scope of content available for sharing
Track Conversation views and time spent in Zoom IQ
In the Analytics page, Admins can track viewing times and number of conversations viewed per rep, comments made by a user, scorecards filled out by a sales manager, and clips and conversations shared by a user.
Clip and Conversation Sharing
If enabled by Zoom IQ admins, users can share meeting conversations and clips with internal and external users. Depending on the type of access given, users can manage clip and conversation share settings including who can view and the scope of content that can be viewed, sharing via a link or via email, and setting a link expiration date.
Additional conversation playback control
When reviewing a conversation, users can skip back 15 seconds in the audio and video track. Previously, only skip forward 15 seconds or skip to the next speaker were available.
- Minor bug fixes
- Resolved an issue in the Deals details page displays an incorrect query result
- Resolved an issue where a new clip is generated when editing an existing clip