Release notes for March 19, 2022
New and enhanced features
Enhancements to skills management
Account owners and admins can better manage skills using these features:
- Sort skill categories by display name and modified date
- Filter skill categories by type (text or proficiency based skills)
- Add descriptions to skill categories
- View additional columns in the skill category list including assigned routing profile and associated skills
- Search for a specific category or skill using the search bar
Enhancement to phone number management
Account owners and admins can assign phone numbers to flows by clicking Assign to in the Phone Numbers page. Previously, numbers could only be assigned from the Flows page. Phone numbers also appear in a more readable format.
Enhancement to operation logs for address book changes
Account owners and admins can use operation logs to see a record of changes to address books, units, or contacts.
Enhancement to engagement logs
Account owners and admins can use the engagement log to see when agents reject an incoming voice call.
UI enhancements to real-time analytics
The real-time analytics dashboard has the following UI enhancements to make it easier to identify information:
- The View Details link has been renamed to View Events
- When an account owner or admin clicks View Events, the Customer Journey pop-up window has been renamed to Engagement Events