Release notes for May 21, 2021
Changes to existing features
- Waiting Room participants viewable in Participants List
If a SIP/H.323 device joins the meeting using the Host Key, the Participants List will also include participants who are still in the Waiting Room. Participants in the waiting room will be denoted with stars next to the name.
- Received reactions viewable on main meeting screen
Reactions sent by participants will now be displayed in the top corner of the sending participant’s video tile, when viewed from a SIP/H.323 device. Currently only Clapping Hands, Thumbs Up, Heart, Tears of Joy, Open Mouth, and Party Popper (Tada, Celebration) will be displayed.
- Enhanced data privacy notices
In-context user education for various features, such as Live Transcription, Recording, Live Streaming, and Webinar attendee status.
- Suppress in-meeting reactions
Participants joining from a SIP/H.323 device can suppress in-meeting reactions by adding 508 to the dial string when joining a meeting.
- Fixed an issue where latency was displayed as 0 for devices connecting via the Virtual Room Connector.
- Fixed an issue where devices joining via the VRC were joining with the video on, and audio unmuted, even if the meeting was scheduled with video and audio off for participants.
- Security enhancements
- Minor bug fixes