Enabling meeting assets in calendar event detail
Account owners and admins can grant meeting hosts the ability to manage participant access to meeting assets. When this feature is enabled, hosts have control over various assets, including participant join status, meeting chat links, and recordings, which can be toggled on or off. This feature can be managed for eligible accounts through the Feature Release Controls.
With meeting assets, hosts can keep track of important meeting details before, during, and after the meeting in the Zoom client Calendar tab and calendar side panel. Meeting assets show hosts the join status of each participant and links shared in the meeting chat, and allow hosts to playback a recording directly in the calendar event’s details.
Learn more about using meeting assets in the calendar event details.
Prerequisites for enabling meeting assets in calendar event detail
- Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Calendar enabled and a calendar service integrated with Zoom
- Basic and Pro accounts have Zoom Mail and Calendar clients enabled by default. For Business and Enterprise accounts, Zoom Mail and Calendar clients are disabled by default.
- Pro accounts have the Zoom Mail and Calendar Services enabled by default. For Business and Enterprise accounts, the Zoom Mail and Calendar Services are disabled by default.
How to enable or disable meeting assets in calendar detail
To enable or disable Meeting assets in calendar event detail for all users in the account:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Click the Mail & Calendar tab.
- Under General, click the Meeting assets in calendar event detail toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- Select the following options to enable them:
- Joined status of each participant
Note: This requires enabling Zoom Calendar or third-party calendar integration.
- Links and attachments from meeting chat: Select this if you want to allow hosts to share the links and attachments that were shared in the in-meeting chat in the calendar’s event detail after the meeting ends.
Note: This requires meeting chat to be enabled.
- Recordings: Select from the following options:
- Always shared with invitees: Enabling this option makes the cloud recording accessible to all participants.
- Only host can view and share: Selecting this option only allows the host to view and share recordings.
- Click Save.