Managing user reservation of multiple workspaces
Account owners and admins can configure and set the number of desks that users can book concurrently. They can allow users to reserve multiple desks at a time.
Prerequisites for managing user reservation of multiple workspaces
How to manage user reservation of multiple workspaces
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (country, state, city, campus, building, or floor).
- Click Settings for that location or workspace (Building Settings, Floor Settings, and so on) to enable it for the location or workspace.
- Under Basic, locate the Reserve Multiple Workspaces setting.
- Click the Allow user to reserve up to __ desks at a time dropdown and select the number of desks that users can reserve.
Note: The maximum number of desks users can book is 5 desks.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in the group from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.