Sharing Zone Controllers with sub accounts
With the Zoom Meeting Connector, administrators for a master account can share their Zone Controllers with sub-accounts. Once shared, users within the sub-account can host on-premise meetings using the Zone Controllers deployed within the managing account.
Prerequisites for sharing Zone Controllers with sub-accounts
How to share Zone Controllers with a sub-account
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as the account owner or admin with the privilege to manage sub-accounts.
- In the navigation menu, do one of the following:
- If you're a partner, click Customer Management then Customer List.
- If you're a customer, click Sub Account Management then Sub Account List.
- Click on the Name of the desired sub-account.
- Under the Account Details tab, enable Share Meeting Connector.
- Under Share Meeting Connector, click the dropdown and select the Zone Controllers you want to share with the sub-account.
- Click Save.