Managing the Embedded Single Video Channel Detail section
The Channel Detail section is where you can add the video channel's title, description, and video.
Learn more about the Video Channels tab and the video channel creation setup.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing the Channel Detail section for Embedded Single Video channels
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to access the Embedded Single Video Channel Detail section
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the left navigation menu, click the top dropdown arrow and select the hub you want to manage.
- In the left navigation menu, click Video Channels.
- Create a Embedded Single Video video channel or edit a video channel.
You will be directed to the video channel setup.
- In the channel creation setup's left navigation menu, click Channel Detail.
How to complete the Embedded Single Video Channel Detail section
- Create a Embedded Single Video channel.
- Complete the following information:
- Channel Name: Enter a name for your channel.
- Description: Enter a description about your channel.
Note: There is a 500-character limit.
- Video: Upload an existing video from the hub Recordings library.
- Click Save.