Allowing visitors at a location
Account owners and admins can allow visitors at a location by activating that location. When admins enable this setting at the location level, users will be able to invite visitors to the location.
Visitor Management locations can only be activated at the campus, building, or floor levels.
Prerequisites for allowing visitors at a location
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Visitor Management license
How to allow visitors at a location
Note: To enable this feature toggle, you must complete the site information’s required fields.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Visitor Management.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (campus, building, or floor).
- Click Settings for that location (Campus Settings, Building Settings, or Floor Settings) to enable it for the location.
- Under Basic, click the Allow visitors at this location toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) Under the setting, click Preview Invitation to preview the invitation email.