Selecting required visitor information in invitations
Account owners and admins can select to include or exclude specific required visitor information for invitations.
Prerequisites for selecting required visitor information in invitations
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Visitor Management license
How to select required visitor information in invitations
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Visitor Management.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (country/region, state, city, campus, building, or floor).
- Click Settings for that location (Country/Region Settings, State Settings, City Settings, Campus Settings, Building Settings, or Floor Settings) to enable it for the location.
You can also click Account Settings to change the setting for the entire account.
- Click the Invitation Settings tab.
- Under Required visitor information in invitations, select the following checkboxes:
Note: The Full Name and Email checkboxes are always required and cannot be changed. Admins can select if the profile picture and organization name are required.
- Full Name
- Profile Picture
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
- Click Save.