Adding a logo in Visitor Management
Account owners and admins can use branding to customize their logo and brand colors for their Visitor Management invitation settings. The logo will be displayed on the invitation emails and registration page.
Prerequisites for adding a logo in Visitor Management
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Visitor Management license
How to add a logo in Visitor Management
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Visitor Management.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (country/region, state, city, campus, building, or floor).
- Click Settings for that location (Country/Region Settings, State Settings, City Settings, Campus Settings, Building Settings, or Floor Settings) to enable it for the location.
You can also click Account Settings to change the setting for the entire account.
- Click the Invitation Settings tab.
- Under Brand, and under the Logo section, click Add logo.
A pop-up window will appear.
- In the window, drag and drop a file or click Choose Files for the logo.
Note: Select a JPG/JPEG, GIF, or PNG image file with a size smaller than 2M.
- Crop the image, then click Save.
The image will appear on the Zoom web portal.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon .