Adding brand color in Visitor Management
Account owners and admins can use branding to customize their logo and brand colors for their Visitor Management invitation settings. They can select the company/organization color and display it in the visitor registration email banner, header, footer, and buttons.
Note: You can select only one color.
Prerequisites for adding a brand color in Visitor Management
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Visitor Management license
How to add a brand color in Visitor Management
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Visitor Management.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (country/region, state, city, campus, building, or floor).
- Click Settings for that location (Country/Region Settings, State Settings, City Settings, Campus Settings, Building Settings, or Floor Settings) to enable it for the location.
You can also click Account Settings to change the setting for the entire account.
- Click the Invitation Settings tab.
- Under Brand, and under the Brand Color section, click the color button.
A color picker will open.
- Select the color you want by using the following methods:
- Click a circle to select a color.
- Use the slider to select a color.
- Enter a HEX number.
- Enter an RGB number.
- Click OK.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon .
Admins can preview how this looks by selecting Preview Invitation under Allow Visitors at this location.