Enabling the visitor questionnaire in Visitor Management
Account owners and admins can enable or disable the visitor questionnaire. When enabled, they can set custom registration questions for their visitors and determine if these questions are required. This questionnaire will appear to visitors when they receive the invitation.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling the visitor questionnaire in Visitor Management
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Visitor Management license
How to enable or disable the visitor questionnaire
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Visitor Management.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (country/region, state, city, campus, building, or floor).
- Click Settings for that location (Country/Region Settings, State Settings, City Settings, Campus Settings, Building Settings, or Floor Settings) to enable it for the location.
You can also click Account Settings to change the setting for the entire account.
- Click the Invitation Settings tab.
- Under Questionnaire, click the Visitor Questionnaire toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
A pop-up window will appear where you can customize the questionnaire.
- Customize the visitor questionnaire, then click Save.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon .
How to customize the visitor questionnaire
- Enable the visitor questionnaire.
A pop-up window will appear.
- At the top of the window, click the pencil icon to change the name of the questionnaire.
- Click the question area to edit the following details:
- Click the Untitled Question area to edit the name of that question.
- To the right of the name of the question, click the dropdown menu to choose the question type:
- Single Choice: Poll participants can select only one of the provided answers. Possible answers can be listed all at once or under a drop-down menu.
- Multiple Choice: Poll participants can select multiple of the provided answers.
- Short Answer: Poll participants can respond with a short answer response. The minimum and maximum allowed characters for the response can be set.
- Click the choice box for each choice to enter an answer for attendees to select from.
- Click + Add Choice to add additional answer options.
- (Optional) Click the Required checkbox to ensure a question must be answered before an attendee can submit answers.
- On the question area, select from the following actions:
- Copy : Duplicate the question as it currently is.
- Delete : Delete the current question.
- (Optional) Click + Add Question to create an additional question.
Note: You can reorder each question and individual answers for a question as needed.
- Click Save.
The questionnaire will appear on the Zoom web portal.
- (Optional) To the right of the questionnaire, click Edit to edit the visitor questionnaire.