Using Zoom Contact Center AI Companion features
Zoom's AI Companion is being added to Zoom Contact Center, empowering agents to increase productivity. The features that are currently available include:
- Engagement Preview/Summary: Agents see an auto-generated summary before they accept the engagement. Supported on voice and messaging channels.
- Talk Speed and Speech Length: Agents see real-time speech metrics to improve the agent/customer interaction. Only supported for the voice channel.
- Sentiment Analysis: Agents can view the current sentiment of the engagement to help them de-escalate the consumer. Supported on voice and messaging channels.
- Follow-Up Actions: Agents can generate a list of next steps / actions based on the context of the conversation with the customer. Supported on voice and messaging channels.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using Zoom Contact Center AI Companion features
- Zoom desktop client for Windows or macOS, 5.17.0 or higher
- Relevant engagement feature privilege enabled by your admin
- Zoom Contact Center license
Note: This feature must be enabled by Zoom. To enable this feature, submit a request to Zoom Support. If enabled, Zoom Contact Center AI Companion features will be accessible to all agents in the account.
How to use Engagement Preview
While viewing an inbound engagement notification, you will see a generated summary of previous engagement with the consumer. Click Preview to preview the conversation.
How to use Engagement Summary
While in an active messaging engagement (web or in-app chat), click the Engagement icon to view the a generated summary. Click Get long summary to view a more detailed of summary of the current engagement.
How to use Talk Speed and Speech Length
While in an active voice engagement, view speech metrics above the in-call controls.
How to use Follow-Up Actions
While in an active messaging engagement (web or in-app chat), click the Engagement icon to view the generated follow-up tasks.
How to use Sentiment Analysis
While in an active messaging engagement, view the sentiment in the top panel above the conversation. The sentiment is based on recent customer messages.