Adding a privacy statement in Visitor Management
Account owners and admins can add a link to their privacy statement, or other disclosure, within their invitation. The organization's privacy statement will be included in the invitation to the visitor and will appear when the visitor fills out the requested information. Admins can also customize the link, statement name, and descriptive text.
Prerequisites for adding a privacy statement in Visitor Management
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Visitor Management license
How to add a privacy statement in Visitor Management
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Visitor Management.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (country/region, state, city, campus, building, or floor).
- Click Settings for that location (Country/Region Settings, State Settings, City Settings, Campus Settings, Building Settings, or Floor Settings) to enable it for the location.
You can also click Account Settings to change the setting for the entire account.
- Click the Invitation Settings tab.
- Under Documentation Signature File, click the Insert Privacy Statement toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- Complete the following privacy statement information:
- Statement Link: Enter the privacy statement URL.
- Statement Name: Enter the name of the privacy statement.
- Description: Enter the privacy statement details.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon .