Selecting required visitor information on badges
Account owners and admins can select the required information for visitors' badges. After selecting the information that they want to be displayed, they can preview what the badge will look like.
Prerequisites for selecting required visitor information on badges
How to select required visitor information on badges
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Visitor Management.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (country/region, state, city, campus, building, or floor).
- Click Settings for that location (Country/Region Settings, State Settings, City Settings, Campus Settings, Building Settings, or Floor Settings) to enable it for the location.
You can also click Account Settings to change the setting for the entire account.
- Under Badge, under Required visitor information on Badge, select the following checkboxes that you want to be displayed on visitor badges:
- Visitor Full Name
Note: This checkbox is mandatory and will always be selected.
- Visitor Organization
- Visitor Picture
- Host Name
- Visitor Date
- Company Logo
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Click Preview to preview the visitor badge.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon .