Allowing users to print badges for their visitors
Account owners and admins can allow their users to print visitor badges.
Prerequisites for allowing users to print badges for their visitors
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Visitor Management license
How to allow users to print badges for their visitors
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Visitor Management.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (country/region, state, city, campus, building, or floor).
- Click Settings for that location (Country/Region Settings, State Settings, City Settings, Campus Settings, Building Settings, or Floor Settings) to enable it for the location.
You can also click Account Settings to change the setting for the entire account.
- Under Badge, click the Allow users to be able to print badges for their visitors toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon .