Designating users to invite visitors on this location in Visitor Management
Account owners and admins can manage who can send invitations to a specific location. They can designate allowed groups and users to be able to invite visitors to a location.
Prerequisites for designating groups and users to invite visitors to this location
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Visitor Management license
How to designate groups and users to invite visitors on this location
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Visitor Management.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (country/region, state, city, campus, building, or floor).
- Click Settings for that location (Country/Region Settings, State Settings, City Settings, Campus Settings, Building Settings, or Floor Settings) to enable it for the location.
You can also click Account Settings to change the setting for the entire account.
- Click the User Access tab.
- Under Basic, click the Designate groups or users to be able to invite visitors on this location toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- Enter and select Allowed Groups and/or Allowed Users.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon .
Note: You can only lock this setting at the account level.