Using Zoom Events Compose with AI Companion
Sometimes finding the right words can be challenging. Zoom Events Compose with AI Companion leverages AI technology, which may include third-party models, to help you generate event descriptions, session descriptions, speaker bios, lobby announcements, and more, using context from your Zoom Event description and/or inputting a more specific prompt. When creating a Zoom Event, AI Companion can assist in all text input areas that have the rich text editor. This feature is available across all event types.
Learn more about enabling Zoom Events Compose with AI Companion, creating a Zoom Event, other Zoom AI Companion features, and how Zoom AI Companion features handle your data.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using Zoom Events Compose with Zoom AI Companion
Limitations of Zoom Events Compose with AI Companion
- Zoom Events Compose with AI Companion is only supported in English currently.
- Use of Zoom Compose with AI Companion is not available in all countries.
How to compose event content using Zoom Events Compose with Zoom AI Companion
Compose event content using Zoom Events Compose with Zoom AI Companion.
- Create a Zoom Event or edit an upcoming event to access the event creation flow.
- In the event creation flow navigation menu, click the following sections:
- Click your mouse in the rich text box.
- On the rich text box, click the icon.
A Write with Smart Compose window will open to generate a message.
- In the window, provide a draft of what you want your description text to look like, or enter a command in the Ask Smart Compose to... box.
This gives additional context and a sample of your writing style for AI Companion to mimic in its generated description. This can be up to 5000 characters.
- Click Generate.
Your generated event text will appear.
- (Optional) If you do not want the generated text, click the left arrow or right arrow to view other generated responses.
- (Optional) Reconfigure the response with the Make Longer, Make Shorter, or Change Tone to... options.
- Select one of these options, and click Generate for a new response.
- Add or adjust your drafted response to better guide and influence the rephrased response.
- When you are satisfied with the generated response, click Insert.
The generated response will be copied into the text component box.
How to exit the Zoom Events Compose with Zoom AI window
- Compose event content using Zoom AI Companion.
- In the top-right corner of the Create with Smart Compose window, click the close icon .
The Create with Smart Compose window will close.