Downloading chatbot data
Zoom Virtual Agent clients have the option to download their own chatbot data for a more in-depth analysis. This data includes information on customer queries, detailing what queries were entered and how Zoom Virtual Agent handled them.
Learn more about analyzing chatbot data by exploring the Chatbot Performance dashboard.
Prerequisites for downloading chatbot data
- Any account owner or admin role with Virtual Agent permission
- Basic, Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Zoom Virtual Agent license
How to download chatbot data
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, under Personal, click Analytics & Reports.
- Click the Virtual Agent Analytics tab.
- In the Historical Reports section, click Chatbot Data Download.
You will be directed to the Chatbot Performance dashboard, where you can view other users who have previously downloaded data exports.
- (Optional) Click Download to download any of those existing exports.
- Click New Data Export to create a new report.
The Download Data window will appear.
- In the Download Data window, provide the following details:
- Select a date range.
- File name: Enter a name for the file.
- File Format: Choose the desired file format for export.
- Multiple Values Delimiter: Use this option to limit or separate multiple values.
- Select a campaign you want to include.
- Add a system or custom variables, set a rule and provide a value. The maximum limit is 20.
- Choose specific fields to include or exclude from the export (for example, deselect the Campaign checkbox).
- Select up to 5 global system variables.
- Click Download Data.
- Monitor the download processing. Once completed, the file will be ready for download, and you will receive an email notification confirming the export. The file will be accessible for 7 days.
- Click Download to save the file on your device.