Configuring audio prompt for unavailable emergency services
In situations where both emergency routes to the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) and the Internal Safety Response Team are deactivated, admins have the option to set up an audio prompt informing account members about the unavailability of emergency services. This feature is in beta, you can submit a request to Zoom Support for access.
Prerequisites for enabling an emergency service unavailable audio prompt
How to configure the audio prompt for unavailable emergency services
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Company Info.
- Follow one of these options depending on if you have multiple sites:
- If you enabled multiple sites: Click the name of the site.
- If you disabled multiple sites: Click Account Settings.
- Click the Emergency Services tab, then in the Emergency Service Routing section, under Emergency Service Unavailable Audio Prompt, do the following:
- To the right of Audio Prompt, use the Default audio prompt, or click Edit to create your own, then select one of the following:
- Choose from Asset Library: Click the Assets Library tab, select your existing audio prompt, and then click Save.
- Add Audio: Add an audio prompt to your Zoom Phone asset library if it doesn’t exist, and then click Add.
- (Optional) Reset to Default Media: Revert to the default audio prompt.
Note: This option is accessible only after adding your own audio to be played to your users.