Using article preview
During a web sync, administrators can use the article preview feature to confirm that settings and selectors are functioning correctly, thus saving time and reducing errors during implementation. This feature allows for previewing and refining how the articles will appear before they are finalized for presentation.
Learn more about creating a knowledge base through web sync.
Prerequisites for using article preview
How to use article preview
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click AI Management and then Knowledge Base.
- Click a Web knowledge base.
Note: The Source column displays the type of knowledge base.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under the Advanced section, click Edit.
- Configure the settings.
- In the Article Preview field, paste an article link to test the URL.
- Click Run.
The Title, Category, and Content will be automatically extracted.
- (Optional) Further configure the General, Navigation, and Accordion settings on the right side while continuing to test the URL for adjustments and refinements.