Account admins can view the usage of some AI Companion features on their account, including the ability to track adoption rates and most active users. Currently, the AI Companion dashboard shows metrics for meeting summary, AI Companion questions for Meetings, Team Chat compose and Team Chat thread summary features. These metrics are based on AI Companion usage in meetings hosted by users on your account and AI Companion usage in group chats and channels owned by internal users, as well as 1:1 chats.
Admins can also use the Dashboard for Meetings and Webinars, Zoom Rooms, Team Chat, Whiteboard, and more. Learn how to get started with using the Zoom Dashboard.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using the AI Companion Dashboard
How to access the AI Companion tab of the Dashboard
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Dashboard.
- At the top of the Dashboard, click AI Companion.
Available AI Companion usage data for your account will be displayed.
Understanding the AI Companion usage metrics
The first section displays the number of users that have used the given feature, as well as the number of user interactions with those features. The following metrics are provided:
- Meeting summary hosts: The number of users on the account that have used the meeting summary feature in the specified time frame.
- Meetings with summaries: The number of meetings on the account that have used the meeting summary feature in the specified time frame. Users attending external meetings where AI Companion features were used are not included.
- Meeting query users: The number of users on the account that have used the in-meeting questions feature in the specified time frame.
- Meetings with queries: The number of meetings on the account that have used the in-meeting questions feature in the specified time frame.
- Team Chat Compose users: The number of users on the account that have used the Team Chat compose feature in the specified time frame.
- Team Chat Compose events: The number of Team Chat messages composed with the Team Chat compose feature on the account in the specified time frame.
- Team Chat summary users: The number of users on the account that have used the Team Chat thread summary feature in the specified time frame.
- Team Chat summaries generated: The number of thread summaries generated with the Team Chat thread summary feature on the account in the specified time frame.
Admins can adjust the timeframe of these metrics by clicking the dropdown menu above this section and choosing from the following timeframes:
- Daily: View the current day’s usage metrics.
- Weekly: View the past week’s worth of usage metrics. This includes the present day and the 6 previous days.
- Monthly: View the past month’s worth of usage metrics. This includes the present day and the 27 previous days, regardless if the month has 30 or 31 days.
Understanding usage trends
The next section provides similar information, but in a graph format to show trends over time. Admins can:
- Choose a time range to view metrics for that period
Note: This time range also affects the Top 10 users section below.
- Click color-coordinated metrics to add or remove their data from the graph
- Hover over plot points to view exact details for that date
Note: Similar to the metrics at the top of the page, the Meeting queries enabled and used usage trend chart indicates the number of meetings with queries enabled (Meeting Queries enabled) and if the queries feature was used by any participants in the meeting (meeting queries used)
Understanding top 10 AI Companion users
Admins can view the top 10 users on their account taking advantage of AI Companion features. Also affected by the time range selection above, overall top 10 users by usage are displayed by default, but this can be filtered also by usage of individual AI Companion features.
- Times used: This column indicates the total number of AI Companion uses for each user, or the total number of uses of the selected AI Companion feature for each user.
- Features used: This column indicates the AI Companion features used by this user. The features used by each user remain visible, even if the top 10 list is filtered by individual features and the times used column has removed those features from the count.