Sending a Zoom for Home problem report
If you’re encountering an issue while using your Zoom for Home, you can send a problem report to Zoom Support. This problem report helps our Support team troubleshoot the issue and arrive at a solution. Make sure you already submitted a ticket with Zoom Support before sending the report. If you are having issues with other products, follow the steps in the dedicated article for Zoom Phone, Zoom Meetings or Webinars.
Prerequisites for sending a Zoom for Home problem report
How to send a problem report from your Personal Device
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, under PERSONAL, click Personal Devices.
- Click on the name of the device, then click the Profile tab.
- In the Basic section, click Report a Problem.
A dialog window will appear.
- In the dialog window, fill out the necessary information, then click Send.